What is included in the package and can I choose my colours?
- The Venti Travel System available in Navy, Black, Grey and Coffee or New Drift Travel system with Carry cot and car seat.
- Tote Bag available in black and grey
- Pram Hook
- Baby on Board Sign
- Car Seat Rain Cover
- Travis Cot Bed available in white and grey
- Cot Bed Micro Fibre Mattress
- PVC cot top changer
- Kangu Foldable Crib
- 2 x Cot Bed Fitted Sheets available in pink, blue, white and grey
- 2 x Crib Sheets in pink, blue, white and grey
- 1 x Cot Bed Quilt and Bumper pads available in pink, blue or white/grey.
- 1 x Snuggle Pouch Sleeping Bag Size 0-6m and 2.5 tog available to match bedding
- 1 x Pram Cellular blanket available in pink, blue or white.
- Salt & Pepper High Chair REPLACED with Nup Nup Highchair suitable from birth
- 3 Bandana bibs
- Bubble Tub Bath available in pink, blue, white or grey.
- 1 x Hooded Towel Bath available in pink, blue or white.
- 1 x Bath Ducks
Can I change my mind on colours?
Yes it is no problem to change colours up until two weeks before delivery, providing the colours are available for you at the time. Email: email@example.com with any changes.
Can I get my bundle delivered?
Yes we offer delivery anywhere in Ireland on the Baby Bundle but please allow 2 weeks.
Does the Isofix base come with the Bundle?
No it is not included, the Isofix base for your car seat as it is not a product that everyone will need. This can be purchased additionally for €109.99
How long will I get out of my car seat?
Our Group 0+ car seat is suitable from birth to 13kg. You can use the seat belt to secure the car seat or you can buy an isofix base for convenience.
How long will I get out of my Kangu Crib?
There is no set age limit on the Kangu Crib as it really depends on your baby. You would normally get approx 5– 6 months out of it.
How long will I get out of my cot bed?
The cot bed can be turned into a little small toddler bed when you are finished using the sides – and as a toddler bed this can be used up until your baby is 5 or 6 years old.
Do you take deposits?
Yes in our Clonmel, Nenagh, Ennis, Mallow & Blackpool, Cork stores but we are unable to do so on our website. We can accept a 20% deposit and you can pay the balance off in weekly/monthly instalments – however suits you. We ask that the full amount be paid two weeks before your preferred delivery date.