The Osann ONE360 car seat is a group 0+/1/2/3 car seat. This is a 4 in 1 car seat suitable from birth up to 36kg (approximately 11/12 years of age). This means parents do not have to buy multiple car seats as their child grows. This is an extended rearward facing car seat up to 18kg ( approximately 4 years of age) & can be used as a high back booster from 15kg up to 36kg with the added feature of a multi-position recline. This seat can be fitted using the isofix connectors and seat belt or just the seat belt. This seat has plenty of room for a child up to 36kg. This is a good all round car seat that doesn’t compromise on safety.
Osann One 360 Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat – Grey
7 in stock
7 in stock
- The Osann ONE360 seat has a 360 rotation and it has a multi-position recline in both forward & rearward facing modes.
- When the car seat is fitted rearward facing using the Isofix connectors and top tether the seat can be easily rotated to either side allowing the parent to place their child into the car seat with ease.
- The seat can be fitted rearward facing with the seat belt but only rearward facing up to 13kg.
- It ONLY rotates to side when rearward facing using isofix connectors and top tether. This is good thing as parents will not be tempted to place their child forward facing too soon! It is five times safer to keep your child rear facing. For example if a car is involved in an accident at 50km per hour and your child is in an extended rearward facing car seat, there is a 50 kg loading on the neck but if the child is forward facing that will increase to loading on the neck of 300kg.
- The Osann ONE360 can be forward facing from 9kg up to 36kg.
- It can be used with 5- point harness up to 18kg (approximately 4 years) & can be fitted using the Isofix connectors and seat belt or just the seat belt.
- The headrest of the seat is height adjustable and the harness adjusts (along with the headrest) avoiding the parents having to rethread the harness like other car seats. The one pull harness allows parents to tension the harness with ease.
- The seat is very well padded with extra support for a newborn. The insert is removable as the child grows.
• When rearward facing up to 18kg car seat can be fitted using the isofix and top tether or just the seat belt.
• When forward facing from 9 to 18kg the seat can be fitted using the isofix connectors and seat belt or just the seat belt.
• When used from 15kg up to 36kg the seat can be fitted using the isofix connectors and seat belt or just seat belt
• The car seat fully conforms to European safety standards ECE R44/04.