The new Osann Rex car seat will allow you to keep your child rearward facing up to 18 kg(approx. 4 years). Research has proven that it is safer to keep your child rearward facing for longer. The child can go forward facing once the child has a minimum weight of 9kg. The car seat has a full 360 degree rotation which makes life easier for the parents placing the baby in and out of the car seat.
Osann REX 2019
1 in stock
1 in stock
- The car seat is suitable from birth up to 18kg (approximately 4 years)
- This is an isofix fitting car seat only.
- It is very easy to install and user friendly.
- The car seat is fully ventilated.
- Side impact protection.
- 5 – point safety harness with one pull adjust.
- The headrest of the car seat is fully adjustable to 16 different positions. As the safety harness is integrated with the headrest, the harness will automatically adjust when the headrest is moved.
- The car seat can be rearward facing up to 18kg.
- The seat can be forward facing from 9 kg up to 18kg.
- The seat rotates a full 360 degrees.
- The car seat rotates to the side and locks into position, allowing parents to place their child in and out of the car seat with ease.
- The superb recline of the car seat when in the rearward position for newborns helps prevent head flop.
- Well padded body support cushions for younger children. Easily removable.
- Multi-position seat recline.
- The car seat fully conforms to European safety standards ECE R44/04.