- Electronic toy with lights & music feedback
- Crinkly badger blanky
- Rattling & jittering soft fawn toy
- Crinkly peek-a-boo activity
- Machine washable mat
- Easy-grasp squeaking beaver toy
- Shiny satin ribbons
- Easy-grasp teether and squeaker
- Large engaging mirror for extended tummy time
- Adjustable arches provide an adaptable environment for baby’s continued growth
The gym’s colors, textures and sounds stimulate baby’s senses from the very first days. The wonderful collection of activities and toys will inspire baby to reach out, practice skills and spend more time in tummy time. While lying on their backs, let babies practice hand-eye coordination by trying to reach out and bat at the fawn rattle or crinkly badger.
Use the engaging activities and textures to encourage baby to spend more time in tummy time, preparing them for the next developmental milestone. Draw babies attention to the fascinating ribbons or let them gaze at their reflection in the mirror.
When baby is older, it’s time to go on exploring the various features in a more sophisticated way, playing with the electronic bird toy, enjoying the peek-a-boo game, etc.