- 6 different baby-activated toys offer plenty fun on-the-go and encourage the development of fine motor skills.
- Designed for two stages of development: sensory exploration (0m+) and cause & effect learning (5m+).
- Flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down, making it compatible with baby’s age and playing preferences.
- Part of the Meadow Days™ Collection! Encouraging your baby’s development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.
- Arch easily angled towards baby
- Easy-pull mirror
- Rattling ball with crinkly texture
- Transparent sun prism
- Rattle bee
- Baby-activated propeller
- Easy-to-grasp teether
- Universal attachment clips
HOW TO USE:
Easily connect the arch to your stroller or baby carrier for fun and amusement on the go. Flexible arch and universal attachment clip let you adjust the toy to your baby’s changing age and stage.
During the first three months, babies need visual stimulation to help them learn to focus their gaze. The stimuli should be placed at an optimal distance (8-12 inches) and should include some movement.
As your little one lies facing the toys hanging within arm’s reach, baby can gaze at the mirror, the shining sun or the toys dangling in front.