The Tiny Love Where Do I Travel Soft Book engages baby and encourages growth. Developmental fun for little travelers!
Tiny Love Where Do I Travel Soft Book Meadow Days
2 in stock
2 in stock
- 5 ACTIVITIES ADVANCE COGNITION & FINE MOTOR SKILLS by encouraging baby to explore, experiment and practice hand control.
- ENCOURAGES BONDING & LANGUAGE: The book is a perfect toy to play with together. Parental input helps babies enrich their vocabulary.
- SENSORY STIMULATION: With 4 beautifully designed pages that depict different worlds you can travel to, along with audio and tactile stimuli, this soft book will delight baby’s senses.
- EASY TO TAKE ALONG wherever baby goes, in and out of the the house. Just clip on with the universal attachment ring.
- LEARN MORE FROM OUR EXPERTS! Our products are carefully conceived to support babies’ growth and development. Take a look at our Age Tips tab to learn how you can use this product to encourage your baby’s development.
- Part of the Meadow Days™ collection! Encouraging your baby’s development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.
Place babies on their tummy, open the book in front of them and point to the various objects that appear, calling them by name (“Here is a whale swimming in the sea!”, “Look at Jules the Penguin hiding behind the tree!”)
Make sure the book’s fun features are within easy reach and let baby bat, grab, pull and grasp, practicing hand movement and muscles.
Babies adore playing peek-a-boo, which is an important game that teaches them about object permanence. Have fun with the Where Do I Travel Book’s peek-a-boo activities while supporting baby’s cognitive development.